Return & Refund Policy
No returns/exchange/refunds will be accepted due to authenticity-related concerns as items sold are authentic. Additionally, no exchange/refund is allowed for another design once the item has been delivered and received.
In most cases, you can return, refund, or exchange in the following situations:
– Product(s) was not received/sold out; or
– Product(s) received is faulty or damaged; or
– Nuremporium Empire incorrectly fulfilled product specification(s) (e.g.
incorrect size, color, etc.); or
– Product(s) received is substantially different from the product description listed by the website nuremporium.net
Returned items must meet our return policy:
– Returns must be made in the original condition in which they were received, unworn, undamaged, with all tags attached and in their original packing.
– Returns of footwear and accessories must include the original brand boxes and dust bags, if given, and must be packaged in a protective few layers of bubble wraps for delivery.
– When trying on footwear, do not mark the soles or damage the box.
We offer a three-day return policy for faulty items dispatched after the customer receives the order. Any request of returns/exchange after three days upon receiving the item will not be entertained.
Please ensure that your items are in their original condition, as stated previously. Any returns not fulfilling our policy will not be accepted.
After we receive and accept your return, your refund will be processed using the original payment method. We’ll keep you informed along the process.
We can provide you a refund in the form of an e-wallet if you are eligible; the amount will apply at check-out when you shop with us next time.
You will get an email confirming the transaction once the refund has been processed.
Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your account. This varies depending on your financial institution.
Please keep in mind:
– Whenever possible, refunds are credited to the payment method with which the original purchase was made
– Whenever possible, refunds are credited in the same currency as the original purchase
– Whenever possible, refunds are credited to the purchaser’s account.
– The time required to get your refund varies according to the payment type used or the credit card provider.
– If you used a promotional voucher to make your purchase, you would receive a refund for the amount paid only.
Our goal is to ensure that each item comes in perfect condition, and we hope you are always satisfied with your purchase. However, if you receive an item in a faulty or damaged condition or if it does not fit the description on-site, please advise Customer Service as soon as possible.
Please keep in mind that things damaged due to normal wear and tear are not considered defective. All of our orders undergo quality control and inspection before being sent. However, if an item you get is broken or defective, please contact our Customer Services Team for assistance.
Natural leather marks cannot be considered defects. If you are pretty particular about these, you may wish to buy them at a total price from local boutiques in Malaysia. Please note that minor flaws (when viewed from 1.5m apart) are not deemed a defect; hence will not be allowed for exchange/refund. We will offer you the best solutions with the 4R policy, shown in the following:
A) Repair – Will compensate you and have it repaired locally
B) Refund – Will refund you a certain value depends on the defect
C) Return & Replace
See our for FAQ details on returns and refunds.